Please read these terms and conditions carefully. By using findamuslimgirl/boy.com you agree to be bound by following terms and conditions. If you do not agree with these terms and conditions then you are not authorised to use or access this web site.
Conditions of your eligibility and accepting membership fees
- Your membership is
for your personal use only. You may not assign or otherwise transfer your account to any other person or entity.
- We are a private
members club and will only accept membership applications from adults of the Muslim religion, over 18 years of age. No persons under the age of 18 are eligible to apply for such membership to the findamuslim websites.
- We cooperate with law enforcement enquiries including other parties' rights to enforce laws such as intellectual property rights fraud and other rights. You expressly authorise us to disclose any information about you to law enforcement and other Government Agencies including the Police which we at our sole discretion believe necessary or appropriate in connection with any fraud, intellectual property infringements or other activity which is or may be illegal or may expose us to legal liability.
- All necessary fee shall be made payable to findamuslimgirl/boy.com from whom all transaction receipts will be issued;
- You agree to pay for our service by applying on-line, by way of payment from a debit or credit card which either belongs to you or which you are otherwise authorised to use. You can also pay by cheque or bank deposit into our account. No refunds will be given either in whole or part for payments made by credit or debit card, bank transfer or cheque or any other form. Any payments made to findamuslimgirl/boy.com are non-refundable even if you have paid for months ahead. You acknowledge and agree that you are obliged to give us 28 days' notice before cancelling this payment method and that during the 28 day cancellation period, you may be required to make a further monthly payment if the payment due date falls during this cancellation period. You also acknowledge and agree that such notice will only be validly given by the completion and transmission by you to us of our on-line payment cancellation form.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that we receive prompt payment, as we will not be held responsible for payment not being received. If the fee is not paid on or before the due date, we shall, until actual payment of the fee, have the right to suspend display of or cancel membership.
- The fee in respect of subsequent periods shall be in accordance with our then current rate card, which we may vary from time to time, provided notice thereof has been given to you not less than 30 days before the end of the relevant period.
- You are solely responsible for your interactions with other members. We do not monitor / settle disputes between you and other members. It is solely your responsibility to ensure your own safety when meeting/communicating with other members.
- It is your responsibility to ensure the accuracy of all details (personal or otherwise) provided by you about yourself. It is your responsibility to inform us of any changes to personal details or circumstances at the earliest opportunity. You are solely responsible for the content or information you transmit to other members.
- You will not post on our service any unacceptable materials including inaccurate, abusive, obscene, profane, offensive sexually oriented, threatening, harassing, racially offensive, or illegal material, or any material which infringes or violates another party's rights.
- You will not engage in advertising to other members to buy or sell any products or services through the Service. You will not post, distribute or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior consent of the owner of such proprietary rights.
- We reserve the right to reject an application on any basis and without providing a reason.
- We reserve the right to expel you immediately in the event that your behaviour has caused complaint and we consider that complaint to be serious and justified. No refunds will be provided.
- We will automatically remove you from the register after your membership has expired, unless you choose to renew your membership and pay the further applicable fees.
- We reserve the right to modify the services without giving any prior notice.
- We do not accept any liability for your conduct or behaviour after an introduction has been made nor for any information being forwarded on to a third party. In no event shall we be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever arising directly or indirectly from or in any way connected with the Site or your use of or reliance upon the Content or any information you obtain by means of the Site.
- Opinions, advice, statements, offers, or other information or content made available through our service are those of their respective authors and not ours, and should not be relied upon. We do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information on the service and neither adopt nor endorse nor are responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice, or statement made. Under no circumstances will we be responsible for any loss or damage resulting from anyone's reliance on information or other content posted on our service, or transmitted to our members.
- IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ: It is possible that other customers or users (including unauthorised users, or 'hackers') may post or transmit offensive or obscene materials on the
site and which you may be involuntarily exposed to such offensive and obscene materials. We are not responsible for the use of any personal information which you may choose to disclose, or as a result of using, our services. Please carefully select the type of information which you post on the site or release to other customers.
- From time to time, we will provide other companies your details so that you may receive other offers and information which may be of interest to you. If you would rather your details are not passed on then please confirm this in writing to us. Please note that information you provide may also pass to countries outside Europe (except for the normal routing requirements of the internet). Please confirm in writing if you do not want your details passed to countries outside Europe, except in accordance with the eighth Data Protection Principle as set out in the Data Protection Act 1998.
Rights Granted/ Rights Reserved
- This agreement shall continue for successive fixed periods of 12 months unless either you or ourselves has given the other not less than 28 days' prior written notice of termination to take effect at the end of any such fixed period.
- We may terminate this agreement forthwith if you breach any term of this agreement and (if capable of remedy) has not been remedied within days of being notified of the breach by us.
- Any rights accrued prior to termination of this agreement shall survive its termination including your obligation to make payments.
- The content of the Site is for your personal use only and you may download the Content onto only one computer hard drive. You agree not to (and agree not to assist or facilitate any third party to) copy, distribute, transmit, reproduce, publish commercially exploit or create derivative works from the Content.
- You acknowledge that it is technically impossible to provide the Site free of faults and that we do not undertake to do so; that faults may lead to the temporary unavailability of the Site; and that the operation of the Site may be adversely affected by conditions and performances outside our control, including, without limitation, transmission and telecommunications links between us and you and between us and other systems and networks. We and/or our suppliers may make improvements and/or changes in or to the Site at any time.
- We will perform our services with reasonable care and skill. No representation or warranty is given that the services will be uninterrupted or error free or that all errors or defects can be corrected or remedied.
- will not be responsible for any loss or damage sustained or incurred by any third party (including without limitation, any loss of use of any software or equipment, or loss of or spoiling of any data) resulting from any defect, deficiency or error in any equipment or software or any associated documentation, or for any failure or interruption of any telecommunications facilities or network systems which is beyond our control.
- findamuslimgirl/boy.com may contain hyperlinks to other web sites. The products and services offered by us are sometimes through third party companies. These third party companies will provide additional products and services for and on our behalf. By using any of these third party companies, you are agreeing to be bound by, and comply with, their terms and conditions or terms of service. If you accept any products or services offered by a third party company, then all communication must be between you and the third party company. We will not be responsible or liable for any communication or misrepresentation of the third party.
- You represent and warrant to us that the information posted including your photograph are posted by you and that you are the exclusive author and the exclusive owner of your photographs.
Personal Information Policy
- You are responsible for the security and proper use of your user names and passwords used from time to time in connection with the Site and must take all necessary steps to ensure that they are kept confidential, secure, used properly and not disclosed to unauthorised people.
- You must contact us immediately if you have a reason to believe that your user name or password has or is likely to become known to someone not authorised to use it or is being or is likely to be used in an unauthorised way. If you forget or lose a password or user name you must contact us and satisfy such security checks as we may operate.
- findamuslimgirl/boy.com considers your personal information as information that defines you. For example, if you wish to register as a member of the Site, we ask you for your name and email address. We provide your Personal Information to relevant third-parties from whom you may purchase products or services through the Site and to the sponsors of any competitions on the Site in which you participate. We also use your Personal Information to operate the Site and to keep you up to date with new features of the Site. We may, occasionally, use your Personal Information to inform you of new services and products from us. If you do not wish to receive such information from us or directly from other suppliers please inform us. To make sure that your Personal Information for your Member profile is correct and up-to-date, you should review and update your personal information regularly.
- Notices shall be given to the relevant party at the addresses given by you, or at such address as is notified to the other for this purpose.
- The aggregate liability of us to you in respect of any breach of any terms of this agreement by us shall, in any event, be limited to the amount of the fee paid by you.
- All prices are quoted in pounds sterling unless otherwise stated. We reserve the right to change any advertised price at any time.
- This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties in respect of Advertisements and can only be varied in writing and signed by both of us.
- We may assign the benefit (subject to the burden) of this agreement to any purchasers of our business.
- Our website is used at your own risk. We accept no liability for any loss or damage to your hardware and/or software resulting from your access and/or use of the website.
- Your statutory rights are not affected at all by these terms and conditions.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England. Any dispute will be dealt with in the English courts.
- Each party confirms that, save as expressly set out in this agreement, no term of this agreement is enforceable under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties).
- Act 1999 by any third party who but for that Act would not have been entitled to enforce such terms.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
- All material on this website is copyright. You may only use it in the ways authorised by the copyright owner. All site design, text, graphics, user interfaces, software and their selection and arrangements are (c)
- Any use of materials on this website without prior written permission of findamuslimgirl/boy.com is strictly prohibited.